Photo application for recording videos and taking and editing pictures
- Category Photography
- License Free
- Version 2.45
- Size 15 MB
- Works under Android
- Language English
- Content rating Everyone
- Package name com.jb.zcamera
GO Dev Team +
17th floor ,Tower A,China International Center NO.33 Zhongshan 3rd Road Yue Xiu district,GuangZhou,China
Take pictures with Z Camera to make editing and sharing a bit easier.
This is a simple app that lets you take a few pictures and edit them before they are shared in a message or shared on social media. There are several filters available, most that simply change the appearance of the person in the picture. An example would be making the shape of the face a bit different or changing the background picture.
One of the benefits of Z Camera is that you can see how the filter or other special effect will change the look of the picture as soon as it's taken instead of waiting to save the picture after the fact. Simply slide your finger across the picture that you take to see the filters before saving the one that you like. Once it's saved, you can share it with others online. You can correct the colors on the picture, changing everything from eyes to hair. You can also brush some of the censored parts of the pictures that you take so that they are friendly to view.
- Dozens of filters
- See effects before saving picture
- Not as many stickers
- Lacks details
1. New PIP, themes for 2017. Take a selfie inside the New Year's Eve fireworks!
1. Fixed several bugs.
Potentially dangerous permissions
- ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION: Allows an app to access approximate location. Alternatively, you might want ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION.
- ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION: Allows an app to access precise location. Alternatively, you might want ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION.
- CAMERA: Required to be able to access the camera device.
- GET_ACCOUNTS: Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to read from external storage.
- READ_PHONE_STATE: Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- RECORD_AUDIO: Allows an application to record audio.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to write to external storage.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to access information about networks.
- ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- CHANGE_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to change network connectivity state.
- CHANGE_WIFI_MULTICAST_STATE: Allows applications to enter Wi-Fi Multicast mode.
- CHANGE_WIFI_STATE: Allows applications to change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- DISABLE_KEYGUARD: Allows applications to disable the keyguard if it is not secure.
- GET_TASKS: This constant was deprecated in API level 21. No longer enforced.
- INSTALL_SHORTCUT: Allows an application to install a shortcut in Launcher.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.
- MOUNT_UNMOUNT_FILESYSTEMS: Allows mounting and unmounting file systems for removable storage.
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting. If you don't request this permission, you will not receive the broadcast at that time. Though holding this permission does not have any security implications, it can have a negative impact on the user experience by increasing the amount of time it takes the system to start and allowing applications to have themselves running without the user being aware of them. As such, you must explicitly declare your use of this facility to make that visible to the user.
- SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW: Allows an app to create windows using the type TYPE_SYSTEM_ALERT, shown on top of all other apps. Very few apps should use this permission; these windows are intended for system-level interaction with the user.
- VIBRATE: Allows access to the vibrator.
- WAKE_LOCK: Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- WRITE_SETTINGS: Allows an application to read or write the system settings.